27.7.09

A Cool Girl (haha)

So tonight I went to Kelseys with Manders :)
When she asked me, for like a quarter of a second, I was hesitant. This is just my lazy ass self not wanting to leave my house. I'm always complaining I don't go anywhere, have nothing to do, then when something presents itself I say no. So I ignored the hesitation and went. I like saying yes to Amandas plans for a few reasons...: One: She always says yes to me. Two: No matter where we go its just a fun, chill time. None of this pretensious 'lets imitate the was people on tv go out' bullshit. We just ARE. Not trying to be, which is cool. She always kinda remind sme who I am and that sometimes it okay to just relax and reflect.
You know, sometimes it's good to just talk about yourself? Yaya, I know it seems concieted or whatever, be you just gotta do it! You have to talk about yourself aloud or else you may forget who you are...right? Ya, well thats what I think.
Anyways, so we went to kelseys and got some Coronas and desert. TOday corona didn't taste so much like earwax, but more like a nice smooth beer...that was a nice change.
Moral of the story is..I like to chill, and I never do cause people are all wound up and always gotta be on the run. I don't get it. I just want to sit back and relax for a few hours. Stop being such an adult, we're young! Geeze!

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment