26.7.09

Drinking Alone

Drinking alone...is this a 'normal' thing to do? I find it (almost) enjoyable. I say almost because, obviously, your drinking alone because you are alone(shh)..which is really not that fun. But, at the same time, you're alone(yay!). This enables you to enjoy the true benifits of drinking...well light drinking atleast. Heavy drinking is best with company, it opens your mind and you mouth...making you want everyone to know EVERYTHING! But alone and lightly it allows you to access the thoughts you've hidden from youself...ponder without borders...ya it is a little sad, but really, who cares? Hey! no ones watching! You're ALONE! Thats the beauty of it all!

Right now I sit at my desk in my newly cleaned room after rejecting three invites to go out (even though I really wanted to go out!). I decided tonight would be the perfect night to write my book, you know..emotions raw, life going downwards...everything is the same as it never was, so why not write about it right? But alas, as you can tell, this brilliant book writing idea never came to pass...instead I grabbed two coolers, a bottle of wine and martini glass (because it IS the coolest glass to drink out of, right?), and I sit here writing a blog I have long forgotten about. It's safe to say that I am slightly intoxiacted (but I hardly notice it myself), yes, I have had to get up several times to dance to Citizen Cope's- let the drummer kick (which i insist on playing repeatedly). And, yes, my face has started to go a little numb (is that normal btw?). BUT! What's important is that I'm here, I'm enjoying myself, I'm focused and I'm writing! Which is what this whole night is supposed to be about anyways, right? Right.
Good for you Artizia. Good for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment